7) Set yourself some short-term goals
- Incorporate more movement into your day-to-day life.
- Drink more water and cut down on sugary drinks.
- Make sure you’re eating enough fruits and vegetables.
- Get enough sleep every night.
- Find ways to reduce stress in your life.
8) Track your sleep patterns
Most people need around eight hours of sleep per night. However, some people need more or less. To find out how much sleep you need, track your sleep patterns for a week. Write down how many hours of sleep you get each night and how rested you feel when you wake up in the morning. At the end of the week, compare your notes to see how well you’ve been sleeping.